With the countdown to the end of the year winding down quickly, I have some more gift ideas for the wine lover in your life. Do you know someone who enjoys interior design or picking up fun items to display around the house? Then, this list is full of great ideas for you! Below I have featured some of my favorite wine themed art and decor items, some are DIY, but all make great gifts for the holidays.
1. Wine Cork Cage. If you are like me, you have tons of extra wine corks lying around. Turn those corks into a piece of art by displaying them in an interesting way. You can buy a simple glass vase or wire basket to display them. But if you are looking for something for interesting, check out this wine cork cage. (Definitely not for those unsure about their passion for wine).
2. Painted Wine Bottles. This was one of my favorites DIY projects I saw this season. Take an empty wine bottle and your favorite paint (I would suggest chalkboard paint or silver) and fill it with silk flowers or something sparkly to liven up the holiday table. Here are some step by step instructions.
3. Cork Holiday Wreath. I love this idea because it can be a simple DIY gift or something more complicated and beautiful. The wine cork wreath that I featured to the left can easily be made with some leftover corks, a few items from the craft store and a hot glue gun. However, there are some more complicate versions available online that involve a woven cork pattern.
4. Unique Painted Wine Goblets. Any wine lover would love a personalized wine glass. Generally, painted wine glasses are quite easy to find, especially for 21st birthdays. But there are unique painted glasses out there. Some of my favorites can be found online at Etsy, the vendor RealGlassAct sells painted wine glasses with some cinema favorites on there - Audrey Hepburn from Breakfast at Tiffany's, Johnny Depp, and even the main characters from the Wizard of Oz. Be sure to check them out!
5. Fun Wine Prints. One of my favorite gifts ideas is finding a great quote online, printing it on high quality paper, and framing it. Its simple, affordable and classic. Here are some ideas:
These are just a few ideas and there are many more out there! Get creative!
Happy Holidays and Cheers!